BhuluKpong, Dirang, Tawang, Bomdila TezPur
Package Validity: Till 31st May 2020
RATES PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS-
|Category||02 Pax (Using||04 Pax||Extra||Child without||Meal|
|Tata Sumo)||(Using||bed||extra bed||Plan|
|Bhalukpong||Waii International||Prashanti Cottage/Waii International(Suite room)||Prashanti Cottage|
|Dirang||Awoo Resort||Pemaling Hotel||Norphel Retreat|
|Tawang||Gayki Khang Zang||Hotel Tashi Ga-Tsel/Hotel Taktsang/Hotel Norling||Hotel Yangzom/Monyul Residency/Mon Paradise|
|Bomdila||Lungta Residency||Hotel Nambrog/Tsepal Yangjon(Semi Deluxe Rooms)||Tsepal Yangjon(Deluxe/Executive Rooms)|
|Tezpur||Hotel Vikram/Hotel Centre Point/Royal Regency||KRC Palace||The Greenwood Hotel|
Day 01: Guwahati – Bhalukpong (250 kms 5 hrs approx.)
- Transfer from Guwahati airport/station to Bhalukpung
- Bhalukpung is a small town located along the southern reaches of the Himalayas in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh in India.
- Fish angling and river rafting are the principal tourist activities in Bhalukpung. Tourist attractions in Bhalukpung include the Pakhui Game Sanctuary and Tipi Orchidariurm, which hosts over 2600 cultivated orchids from 80 different species.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Bhalukpung – Dirang (160 kms 4-5 hrs approx.)
- After breakfast visit to the Tipi Orchidariurm in Bhalukpung and continue drive to Dirang.
- Dirang is an almost picture-perfect Tibetan – Monpa stone village marred only by the main road. Above the picturesque stone houses rises a steep rocky hill topped with Old Dirangs Gompa and several walls.
- Overnight at Dirang.
Day 03: Dirang – Tawang (150 kms 5 hrs approx)
- After breakfast drive to Tawang
- En-route witness the snowcapped Sella Pass at 14000 ft and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. (Legend has it that Jaswant (Mahavir Chakra Awardee (Posthumous) of 4th Batallion Garhwal Rifles), fought a lone battle against the invading Chinese during the 1962 war. His spirit is still believed to protect the place).
- Tawang is situated at an altitude of 3500m. The natural beauty and solitude of Gudpi and Chong-Chugmi ranges, Tawang chu River and Tawang Valley are mesmerizing. The inhabitants of the districts are all of Monpa tribes except Shyo village which is dominated by people of Tibetan Origin.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Tawang
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed for sightseeing of 400 years (17th century) old Tawang Monastery which is the second largest monastery in the world after Potala Palace in Tibet. The building is about 113 feet long and 80 feet wide and houses valuable antiquities, books and manuscripts-handwritten and printed. Later visit Tawang War Memorial, a 40 foot high multi-hued memorial, has a structure constructed in stupa design. Dedicated to the martyrs of Sino-Indo War held in 1962, this memorial is nestled among beautiful peaks, which overlooks the Tawang-Chu valley.
- Rest of the day free to stroll round the streets of the town.
- Overnight in Tawang.
Day 05: Tawang – Bomdila (180 kms 6 hrs approx..)
- Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bomdila.
- Bomdila is the headquarters of West Kameng district located at the height of 8500 ft above the sea level. It has a lot of attractions for the tourists with its cool climate, Apple orchards, artistic people, snow-capped Himalayan peaks and Buddhist Gompas. The Buddhist monastery of Bomdila is the repository of culture.
- Explore the town in the afternoon.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Bomdila – Tezpur (160 kms 4 hrs approx.)
- After breakfast drive from Bomdila to Tezpur
- Little more than a utilitarian stopover for travellers journeying into Arunachal Pradesh or Upper Assam, Tezpur is a charming town with some beautifully kept parks, attractive lakes and enchanting views of the mighty Brahmaputra River as it laps the town’s edge.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Tezpur – Guwahati airport/station (190 kms 3.5 hrs approx.)
- After breakfast drive from Tezpur to Guwahati in time for onward connection.
- 1 night Accommodation in Bhalukpong Hotel as per selection
- 1 night accommodation in Dirang Hotel as per selection
- 2 nights Accommodation in Tawang Hotel as per selection
- 1 night Accommodation in Bomdila Hotel as per selection
- 1 night accommodation In Tezpur as per Hotel selection
- Meet & Greet Assistance at the Airport and Transfer Directly to Your Hotel
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Road Taxes & parking charges
- Inner line permit charges for Visit to Aurnachal Pradesh
- 5 % Gst
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tipping, gratuities & other personal expenses.
- Optional tour & other additional service request.
- Seasonal surcharge
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00
Supplement for using AC Innova:
- Over Sumo Rs.5500/-
- GST as applicable
- To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued Online only, which takes 2-3 working days.
- Documents required: Scanned copies of passport size photographs, One Photo ID address proof (Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport and for children school ID is acceptable)
- 50% Per person initial deposit to conformed your booking with us
- 75% per Person amount Before 30 days of departure
- 100 % Payment to be done before 15 days of departure
- Cancellation within 45 days prior to arrival, 25% cancellation fee will be applied
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival, 50% cancellation fee will be applied
- Cancellation within 22 days prior to arrival, 75% cancellation fee will be applied
- Cancellation within 10 days prior to arrival or NO SHOW, 100% cancellation fee will be applied