(Shillong - BhuluKpong, Dirang, Tawang,Bomdila - Kaziranga,Guwahati)
Package Validity: Till 31st May 2020
RATES PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS-
|Category||02 Pax (Using||04 Pax||Extra||Child without||Meal||Dinner|
|Tata Sumo)||(Using||bed||extra bed||Plan||Supplement|
|Shillong||Eee Cee Hotel/Best Holiday Inn/Hotel Yalana/Hotel Assembly||Hotel Majestic/||Polo Towers/Centre Point/M Crown/Hotel Poinisuk/Hotel Heiga/La Nicholas|
|Bhalukpong||Waii International||Prashanti Cottage/Waii International(Suite room)||Prashanti Cottage|
|Dirang||Awoo Resort||Pemaling Hotel||Norphel Retreat|
|Tawang||Gayki Khang Zang||Hotel Tashi Ga-Tsel/Hotel Taktsang/Hotel Norling||Hotel Yangzom/Monyul Residency/Mon Paradise|
|Bomdila||Lungta Residency||Hotel Nambrog/Tsepal Yangjon(Semi Deluxe Rooms)||Tsepal Yangjon(Deluxe/Executive Rooms)|
|Kaziranga||Hotel Kaziranga Holiday/Bonraja/Dhanshree Resort(Dlx. Room)||Summit Green Valley Resort/Bon Villa Retreat/Landmark Woods/ Dhanshree Resort(Cottage)/ D’ Courtyard Resort/Bonhabi Resort||Borgos Resort/IORA – The Retreat/Infinity Resort|
|Guwahati||Hotel Rialto/Kamakshi Residency/Arna Residency/Onyx Hotel||Cygnett Inn Repose/Aster Premier/Mayflower Hotel/Landmark/‘D’ Courtyard/Hotel Nakshatra||Royale De Casa/Kiranshree Portico/Hotel Shoolin Grand/Dynasty/Gateway Grandeur|
Day 01: Arrive Guwahati – Shillong (110 kms 3 hrs approx..)
- Transfer from Guwahati airport/railway station to Shillong en route visit Umium Lake. Shillong became the first capital of the State of Meghalaya. Located in undulating pine covered hills, the city has a milder climate than tropical India. The city centre is 1496m above sea level and currently has a population of around 270,000. Home to several waterfalls, it is also known as the Scotland of the East. The British legacy is still visible in the architecture and food habits of the population. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 02: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (60 kms 2 hrs each way)
- Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee.
- Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. The town of Cherrapunji is nestled in the East Khasi Hills about 50 km southwest of the state’s capital, Shillong. Cherrapunji, also known as Sohra or Churra, means ‘the land of oranges’. The cliffs of Cherrapunji also offer stunning views of the plains of Bangladesh.
- Visit to Arwah Cave, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave, Rama Krishna Mission Museum, Seven Sister Falls, Dainthlen Waterfalls and Eco Park and Rama Krishna Mission Museum.
- Return back to Shillong en route visit Shillong peak and Elephanta Falls.
- Overnight at Shillong.
Day 03: Shillong– Bhalukpong (310 kms 6-7 hrs approx..)
- Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bhalukpung
- Bhalukpung is a small town located along the southern reaches of the Himalayas in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh in India.
Fish angling and river rafting are the principal tourist activities in Bhalukpung. Tourist attractions in Bhalukpung include the Pakhui Game Sanctuary and Tipi Orchidariurm, which hosts over 2600 cultivated orchids from 80 different species.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Bhalukpung – Dirang (160 kms 4-5 hrs approx.)
- After breakfast visit to the Tipi Orchidariurm in Bhalukpung and continue drive to Dirang.
- Dirang is an almost picture-perfect Tibetan – Monpa stone village marred only by the main road. Above the picturesque stone houses rises a steep rocky hill topped with Old Dirangs Gompa and several walls.
Overnight at Dirang.
Day 05: Dirang – Tawang (150 kms 5 hrs approx)
- After breakfast drive to Tawang.
- Enroute witness the snowcapped Sella Pass at 14000 ft and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. (Legend has it that Jaswant (Mahavir Chakra Awardee (Posthumous) of 4th Batallion Garhwal Rifles), fought a lone battle against the invading Chinese during the 1962 war. His spirit is still believed to protect the place).Tawang is situated at an altitude of 3500m. The natural beauty and solitude of Gudpi and Chong-Chugmi ranges, Tawang chu River and Tawang Valley are mesmerizing. The inhabitants of the districts are all of Monpa tribes except Shyo village which is dominated by people of Tibetan Origin.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Tawang
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed for sightseeing of 400 years (17th century) old Tawang Monastery which is the second largest monastery in the world after Potala Palace in Tibet. The building is about 113 feet long and 80 feet wide and houses valuable antiquities, books and manuscripts-handwritten and printed. Later visit Tawang War Memorial, a 40 foot high multi-hued memorial, has a structure constructed in stupa design. Dedicated to the martyrs of Sino-Indo War held in 1962, this memorial is nestled among beautiful peaks, which overlooks the Tawang-Chu valley.
- Rest of the day free to stroll round the streets of the town.
- Overnight in Tawang.
Day 07: Tawang – Bomdila (180 kms 6 hrs approx...)
- Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bomdila.
- Bomdila is the headquarters of West Kameng district located at the height of 8500 ft above the sea level. It has a lot of attractions for the tourists with its cool climate, Apple orchards, artistic people, snow-capped Himalayan peaks and Buddhist Gompas. The Buddhist monastery of Bomdila is the repository of culture.
- Explore the town in the afternoon.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Bomdila – Kaziranga (220 kms 5-6 hrs approx...)
- After breakfast drive from Bomdila to KazirangaKaziranga National park is a world heritage site famous for the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros. The landscape of Kaziranga is of sheer forest, tall elephant grass, rugged reeds, marshes and shallow pools. Kaziranga also has a good number of Tigers and is home to large breeding population of Elephants, Wild Water Buffalo and Swamp Deer.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Kaziranga
- Early morning elephant ride at the park & return to the hotel for breakfast.
- Later Jeep Safari in the Central range of the park.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Kaziranga – Guwahati (230 kms 4 hrs approx...)
- After breakfast drive from Kaziranga to Guwahati.
- The gateway to the northeast and the largest and most cosmopolitan city in the region, Guwahati serves as the starting block for most Northeast itineraries. It’s a somewhat featureless city – a prosaic heap of glass and concrete for the most part – but there are a scattering of interesting temples to explore. Walk its back alleys and old quarters, however, and you will be able to salvage a generous amount of local flavour that lingers amid its suburban sprawl of ponds, palm trees, small single-storey traditional houses and old colonial-era mansions.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Guwahati
- After breakfast visit Kamakhya temple - The temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya an incarnation of Sati. It is on Nilachal hill, says the Shiva Purana, that the yoni or creative organ of Sati fell when Vishnu, in a bid to save the world from the Shiva’s tandava nrittya or dance of destruction, cut her dead body into 51 pieces with his suddarshan chakra.
- Also visit Navagraha temple, Umananda temple, Balaji Temple, state Zoo.
- Overnight in Guwahati.
Day 12: Departure Guwahati
- After breakfast transfer to the airport/railway station in time for onward connection.
- 2 nights Accommodation in Shillong Hotel as per selection
- 1 night Accommodation in Bhalukpong Hotel as per selection
- 1 night accommodation in Dirang Hotel as per selection
- 2 nights Accommodation in Tawang Hotel as per selection
- 1 night Accommodation in Bomdila Hotel as per selection
- 2 night Accommodation in Kaziranga Hotel as per selection
- 2 night accommodation In Guwahati as per Hotel selection
- Meet & Greet Assistance at the Airport and Transfer Directly to Your Hotel
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Road Taxes & parking charges
- Inner line permit charges for Visit to Aurnachal Pradesh
- 5 % Gst
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tipping, gratuities & other personal expenses.
- Optional tour & other additional service request.
- Seasonal surcharge
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- .Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
Supplement for using AC Innova:
- Over Sumo Rs.5200/-
- GST as applicable
- To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued Online only, which takes 2-3 working days.
- Documents required: Scanned copies of passport size photographs, One Photo ID address proof (Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport and for children school ID is acceptable)
- 50% Per person initial deposit to conformed your booking with us
- 75% per Person amount Before 30 days of departure
- 100 % Payment to be done before 15 days of departure
- Cancellation within 45 days prior to arrival, 25% cancellation fee will be applied
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival, 50% cancellation fee will be applied
- Cancellation within 22 days prior to arrival, 75% cancellation fee will be applied
- Cancellation within 10 days prior to arrival or NO SHOW, 100% cancellation fee will be applied